Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Couldn't be more proud of our boys, FREESTYLE were repping big for Wales.

|
Below are the results for the UKSA Mini Ramp championships, how proud am I of my boy's, 4 kids across the 3 heats placing well. Holla!

Under 16's:
1: Murry
2: Ryan Hurt
3: Needle
4: Olly Beeby
5: Matty Carlisle

Over 16's:
1: T-Bag
2: Man Paris
3: Dean Greensmith
4: Tom Day
5: Tom Bailey

Sponsored/Pro
1: Greg Nowik
2: Manhead
3: Jake Collins
4: Mike Wright
5: Kris Vile
6: Daryl Nobbs
7: Marc Churchill(Marc doesn't ride for me but I wish he did)
8: Sam Pulley
9: Ben Devine
10: Rob Smith



More Skateboarding >>

1 comments:

Hagwag said...

Sick stuff. Just hope those tight shorts don't catch on......

Post a Comment