Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

FREESTYLE REKINDLES IT'S LOVE WITH TOYMACHINE!

|
Photo 164

I have literally always loved Toymachine, I think Ed Templeton (the owner) is the best, I like the music he likes (Sonic Youth, Modest Mouse etc), I like the fact he is a vegan too, I like how he skates, I like Ed's art, I just like ED, I bum that dude; my first ever tattoo was a Toymachine tattoo, I added to it over the years but never covered that bad boy up.

Photo 169

Anyway I am pleased to say we have Toymachine back in, welcome home. We also have in Element, Foundation & Blueprint. Good stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment