Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

The lovely people at Nike SB have sent the new Nike SB photo book from photographer Fluff

|
Photo 146

The book takes a look at the European team and is weighty to say the least, so make sure those book shelves are put up well enough to take the weight of this bad boy.

I am not sure how to distrebute this damn fine publication as I believe only the deserved should own this very limited book.

Thanks to Nike SB, and it is worth mentioning that I went to the launch party of the book and met Fluff, he was super nice and super modest. I got to hang out with my good friend Sam Bruce who I think I asked her to ride for the shop, probably I think she is the last person I know who doesn't ha ha! We took over Mackys bit of the exhibition because we felt at home there.

sam and me

0 comments:

Post a Comment