Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Things to do when it's raining.

|
So it was Lt Meat (Freestyle team rider), Beefy (Zooport lifer) & Annika's (F.S.T.L HQ's only female occupant) birthdays, it was a messy affair as we stole the Anti Hero tradition of trying to drink our own hight in beer, this is called "The wizard staff game", once you have reached your height, you are an honorary wizard, um and thats it ha ha!

walt&grim

It was Lt Meats Birthday but he did not do well, this is me questioning his man hood!

grim&dave

DRINK RESPONSIBLY OR YOU WILL END UP BEING US AND NO ONE NEEDS THAT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment