Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Saw Kutosis and Circa Regna Tonat last night.

|
Went to our countries capital Cardiff last night to watch good friends Kutosis and Circa play in the Buffalo, there is something about Buffalo that doesn't sit right with me, no one seems to be having fun, it's a scene place to be seen. The staff seem to think they are doing you a favor pouring over priced booze that aint all that, I guess we have just been spoiled by great venues like Le Pub and TJ's in Newport where you can rely let lose with no repucutions and have a good buzz on £20 or less.

The bands how ever were awesome, a rely enjoyable night, and I was des driver so sober as a judge. Check out this song and video, very impressive.

KUTOSIS - small cities from crazysmiles on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment