Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Deckades Skateboard Exhibition.

|
So I went to see the exhibition of skate art in the Howies shop in Bristol, it was rad,, loads of rad boards, a real nostalgia trip for the older skaters and a real education for the new bloods. Even if you just like pretty pictures it is worth a look.

As always I lowered the tone doing impressions of two of my favorite graphics,
g scream

and unfortunately when a little drunker.

g baby

Man I need to work out! I actually woke up this morning for the first time in years feeling thoroughly ashamed of myself. Ah well! not the first, won't be the last. Met a lovely girl and her boyfriend, I had no idea she was in Eastenders, and she didn't even hint at it ha ha!

Me and Stu from Lovenskate were a mess.

me stu
Anyways, you should check it out, it's rad!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment