Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Hereford Skate Jam.

|
Freestyle is joining forces with Wheelscape to celebrate the opening of the second faze of the Hereford based park, I actually thin this might be one of the best parks in the country.

It is on the 2nd May, all though it is home to all wheel sports I hope to dedicate this day to skating, it will be a fun day with BBQ's, icecream, prizes, chuck outs and some of the best skating from local and far affield.

Starts about 1 and if you want to compete you will have the first hour to put your names down and enter, sponsored ranges from shop sponsor and up, unsponsored will be split into under 15's and 16 plus. On the spot prizes will also be up for grabs.

HEREFORDposter 2

This T shirt is being printed for the day, these will be limited so get there early for product toss and trick talent fun, photo by our very own LT Meat.

Hereford Print Ref 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment