Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

I have a sweet new ride.

|
Check my new bike its a PK Ripper Fixed DC Shoes Collaboration, um! I don't know what else to say about but, fuck is it weird the first time you get on a fixed wheel bike, but after a 5 min practice in my street last night I thought, I am not gonna be afraid of it, I am going to ride it to work tomorrow, I think my mates were more worried about me than I was.

Photo 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment