Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

If anyone knows what this is about I would be stoked to find out.

|
So I guess Geoff Rowley decided that fronting up to Thrasher Editor Jake Phelps at the Skater of the year awards was a good career move, well due to the response this video has had I think it might be. Who would have thought that Jake phelps was so unliked. I mean he seems pretty opinionated but I think that is what makes him good at his job. I thought after watching this, yeah fuck you Jake Phelps, but I don't know that guy, maybe he plays a character so that he stands out from the crowd. Anyway the important thing to remember is that this video is FUNNY AS FUCK!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment