Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

LRG Stuff in store and more on the way.

|

Visually Heard / Introduction to Summer 2010 from LRG on Vimeo.


I am super stoked on this brand, this vid is to advertise their new summer 2010 range, I atched it all the way through and was disappointed that their was no skating, I guess we will have to wait for the upcoming video from LRG, "Where's my money Chico?"

Doesn't Adelmo Jr look like returning Zooport son Lee "Beefcore" Bennet?

beef

Beefy is the one on the left, Ed Templeton is the one on the right, SCHMOOOOOOZING!!!! Adelmo Jr is the one below.

Adelmo

0 comments:

Post a Comment