Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

This is what I am doing on the 17th April.

|
Deckades_A5 flyer

Not only is it a good cause (UNICEF) but some of my favorite artists are going to be exhibiting there, Pete Fowler, French, Jim Phillips, Geoff McFetridge etc with some older graphics to drool over and wish you still had but remember shredding the shit out of. Come and get educated or come and get nostalgic, I will be the bald guy with the boner in the corner weeping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment