Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Backyard sessions are back.

|
I am so stoked that Dainton used to be a carpenter, he managed to resurrect the rotting corpse that was my backyard ramp. I was trying to botch it back together but Daint was having none of it, man he was so on it.
We then sesioned it with the tightest of crews, Daint, the Waltons, SJ, and myself. I have to keep the neighbors sweet so sorry no massive sessions. Me and Daint then hit up town solo, no one else was feeling it, passing my mate Tom's we noticed a massive glowing home made tent out back. So we crashed that and it was amazing, good band and a good crowd, we than made moves into town and had a surprisingly good time, we seemed to do loads in one day.

Stay posted for footage of my ramp featuring the good & evil skills from the Lovenskate & Witchcraft tour coming soon.

ramp

1 comments:

sam said...

We're gonna shred the new skin off that ramp, then the new skin off some babies arses!

Post a Comment