Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Lovenskate Kerb Prepared Pocket Tees, Exclusive To Freestyle.

|
If you don't know who Lovenskate are, you are a dumb ass! They really go the extra mile in everything they do, I always get Lovenskate to print my F.S.T.L, tee Shirts because not only do they turn out amazing but Stu the owner is RAD!!!! And it's all about keeping money in skateboarding.

So with this in mind as soon as I saw the "LOVENSKATE KERB PREPARED POCKET T'S" I wanted them in, I mean, check the detail in these bad boys, they had to use actual magic to print the amazingly clever Kerb Candle graphic all the way into the pocket, when was the last time you saw that much effort in a piece of independent clothing. This is clever clothing for clever skateboarders.

Scroll down to check out the amazing detail I am chatting about. In one word, "RAD!" Not only are the T shirts sick, but the packaging, free stickers and free print are also "on!" This T shirt is clothing to feel good about yourself in.

Pizza Box Packaging, Stickers & Print!
lovenskate2

Internal Pocket Graphic, Two Toned Pocket, Inside Label.
lovenskate1

Oh! Yeah! Graphic All The Way Down! Fat Bastard Not Included!!!
lovenskate4-1

Now stop oggling my picture and buy one!!! On line or preferably in store. Lovenskate/F.S.T.L for life.

All Photo's by The Mike, welcome home big dog, we missed you.
mike-1

2 comments:

lottie said...

They look awesome.

Grim said...

So at the moment it will have to be in store only as my site is being a douch bag!

Post a Comment