Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Midlife crisis is hitting hard!!!!!!!!

|
So this is week one of using my slender tone, I am going to put weekly pics up and see if it makes any difference at all. Plus riding my bike, swimming, dieting and skating.

This has all stemmed from an increse in people asking me why I am fat, what a fucking stupid question, A:- mind your business, B:- It is because I consume more calories than I expell, c:- I am 34 and my matabolism is shit, D:- I have a job that means I stand still alot. I don't want to be fat like I don't want to be balled. Form an orderly cue ladies haha!

My dailey work out!

Photo 55

And when it shocks your muscles!

Photo 56

1 comments:

PJ said...

34? Yer, just a nipper . . .

Post a Comment