Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

This weeks Slendertone Watch.

|
Had a few blips on the diet this week but I have been persevering with the ST in the shop, feeling the burn ha ha ha! Back to swimming this morning which I enjoyed although getting up at 5.50am sucked ass. The Mike bought a bike last week so having someone to ride with helps, plus Ajay has his bike back on the road, we have been working on the back garden ramp this week so not much on the exercise front. But it will be worth it in the end, anyway, here is this weeks meat wok reduction results.

Pre zap
Photo 75

Post zap
Photo 76

Stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment