Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Update on fixing the park lights.

|
I have recently received this hopeful email regarding the park lights
Hi Again
"
As an update the electrical contractor should be coming out to have
another look today. Works to repair lights and installl new timeclock
had been done. Their appears to be a problem with one of the trips.
Unfortunately the trip controls 2 columns, hence only one column on. "

So hopefully there will be some later sessions going down soon, also fingers crossed that there will be a look into redoing the crappy ruff flat bottom.

In a bit!

2 comments:

a said...

What park ???

Grim said...

Your mums park! ha ha! Nah it's a Newport based shop so go on, have a guess........thats right, Newport Park, Oh yeah! and they are all fixed now, thanks I will post that up now too.

Post a Comment