Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

You know this shits Newport.

|
Hell yeah! Witchcraft is the new wood company from the crazy deathmetal minds of Richerd "French" Sayer and Alan Glass. This has been a long time coming, I remember French saying he was going to do a company called Witchcraft that only does bolts, luckily he has gone a step further and low and behold a new board company is born, we all know Newport is a big board town, and has been a lot longer than the current trend, thank you for supplying us with a great company, can't wait to get them in. May Dog have mercy on our souls.

witchcraft

0 comments:

Post a Comment