Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Call Me Party Harty Marty!!!

|
This weekend was crazy, I partyed so hard this weekend, I need to wind it in, firstly I went to Ryans, we had the most fun, we all had no hawks,
party2
I am balled so I had to improvise
party1

Dainton couldn't believe the size of the pizza I ate.
party3

Then the weekend went tits up and my leg fell off on my back yard ramp, oh well, I am sure it will be fine.

leg

I hope that all of the footage that wastaken at that party never sees the light of day. I am such a dick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment