Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

This shit means so much to me.

|
It's tough in the shop, I hope all my customers know how much I appreciate them, supporting your underground scenes and businesses has never been more important, in a time when the big corporates are telling you what's cool and forcing your hand, you don't want that. Be the underground, support it, we don't want to be rich, we want to carry on doing what we love and working hand in hand with you guys.

paint3

Nobody supports me harder than my team, and my locals who are probably more important than my team, it's easy when you get given all your shit for free, without my locals, I am homeless.

Check this for repping hard.

paint1

dudes

THANKS EVERYONE, YOUR THE BEST! AND BY EVERYONE I MEAN YOU!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

big props to the guys this looks sick.
well done homos


Jewx

Post a Comment