Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

How and why to rip your jeans.

|
If like me you hate looking smart a new pair of jeans can really make you self conciouse. So I bought these LRG Jeans from my shop and they are almost perfect, nice and slim, fit my dumb short legs with only 2 or 3 turnups, and the bottoms are a rad width so you don't puddle soak. But unfortunately due to having massive legs the jeans are quite hard to bend my legs or even sit in and so I thought to give a bit of stretch to them some snazzy grunge rips would look nice.

Photo 11

So you don't want obvious scissor cuts because that looks wack, so for this job you will need a piece of sandpaper or in this case grip tape.

Photo 12

Now kneel down if you have to so you can see where the natural wear points on a pair of jeans would be, then fast forward time by abraising the area with the grip tape.

Photo 13

You will notice a thining of the fabric.

Photo 14

And then the grunge magic will happen.

Photo 15

Repeat on the other side as obviousely nature would wear both knees and go home and listen to Nirvana.

Photo 17

0 comments:

Post a Comment