Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Independent Skate Team.

|
Did you know that most of Newport ride Independent Skate Trucks, did you know most of my shop team ride Independent Trucks, did you know I now ride Independent Trucks, did you know that Wales hosts the UK Independent Trucks Distribution, did you know that Ray the old shop owner has the Independent Trucks Logo tattooed on his calf, did you know that Lt Meat Freestyle Team Rider recently went to the Independent Trucks Clothing outlet to film this collection of Independent Trucks Team members, featuring FSTL/Independent Trucks Team Riders Jake Collins, Sam Pulley, Mark Churchill and Ben Devine. Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment