Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

New Wood News from Skate Thrash band Short Sharp Shock.

|
foxy
Foxy hates anyone other than Americans using Americanisms, so he skillfully edited this pic from where we skated this weekend.

Freestyle Skate Store or SHOP! As Lead singer of Short Sharp Shock, Foxy insists I refer to it as; have been long time friends for many years now, they have stayed on my floor so many times, they even travelled all the way from up North once just because they didn't have anywhere to stay up there.

Anyway SSS are getting boards done to take on tour but Freestyle are lucky enough to be able to get some in store, 100% Canadian Hard Rock Maple, if any band deserve to have a board it's Short Sharp Shock, they are 100% Thrasher, look at how connected they are in the video below.



There aren't many people who can get away with taking the piss out of Geoff Rowley, These boards are going to be rad!

sss

0 comments:

Post a Comment