Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Two Cardiff must do's and one Bristol must do, this Weekend!

|
Firstly Pirate Man aka Chris Heart's CSC film, this showcases how much fun skateboarding can be. It's in Dempsy's, now Cardiff can get a little pricy when you are used to Newport prices, so lets get hammered early in our own town.

csc

secondly the "official" opening of the Cardiff plaza, this place is fun so it would be nice to show our capital the support it deserves, a bloody good job on this, also it has already dragged a few stars of the past out of the woodwork, see who might turn up.

cardiffskateparklaunch

Actually I don't have a poster for this but the Dean Lane Hardcore ummm! Skate Festival shall we call it, or better still underground smelting pot will be happening at the Dean Lane Skate Park, this is always a fun day for all the family, leave normality at home for this day. Bands, Booze, skateboarding and the ever present threat of being shut down by the Po Po!!

Now as long as the sun keeps his hat on everything should be just fine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment