Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

New Dickies Work Wear and Rebel 8 Collaboration.

|
When I looked on line, none of the sites seemed to show how rad and detailed the Rebel 8 & Dickies workwear collaboration was, and so I have broken down some of the finer detailing of this excellent Workwear Jacket.

Photo 48

My favorite detailing is the embroidered old school tattoo style panther on the under side of the collar.

Photo 44

And what about this sweet little Rebel 8 pin badge.

Photo 46

The black on black embroidered Rebel 8 logo on the arm pocket really adds a touch of class.

Photo 45

This fully quilted tough workwear jacket is a very nice jacket, it is a little bit of a treat at £80 but I am sure that as it is Dickies workwear it will last forever.

In store or on line now. FREESTYLESKATESTORE.COM

0 comments:

Post a Comment