Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

New in store the best Skate Flick known to man, "Come Join Us."

|
Come Join Us , is from the mind of Christian "Pirateman" Hart. It isn't strictly the norm, which is good, you can keep your A to B shit. Come Join Us is not only hilarious but showcases some of wales' Liverpool's and Leeds finest. Jake Collins, Tom Bailey, Caradog Emanuell, Dougey, Lee Dainton to name a tiny amount, shop sections from skater owned, Freestyle Skatestore, Bad Habits, Exist, City Surf and Lost.

The packaging is also rad, quirky vinyl with a golden ticket in each, you can win some odd prizes like a massage with FSTL team rider Kev Weasel, design me and Pirateman a tattoo plus many more.

Anyway, come buy Come Join Us from Freestyle now is what it is.

Photo 28

0 comments:

Post a Comment