Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

So pleased to say that my ramp has a new lease of life.

|
So Freestyle skatestore is hosting a night of fun for the Witchcraft and Lovenskate Teams, I have literaly been flat out rebuilding my ramp so that the boys can give it it's final shred, that thing totaly needs to be knocked down and started again haha!

Like any true craftsman I thought it needed to be given a bloody good testing so me and a few of the boys gave it a dood slashing last night, here are some pics taken by Freestyle Skatestores very own Lt Meat, his twisty cam and unorthodox filming style is hilariouse!

ramp1

ramp2

ramp3

ramp4

ramp4

Even Chris Pulman turned up, and then we went and got pissed AMEN!

ramp6

0 comments:

Post a Comment