Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

The Witchcraft /Lovenskete team's got to skate my ramp.

|
So I got a bonus day to hang with the boys from Witchcraft and Lovenskate, it was dry this morning so we skated my ramp about 9am till 12.30 then they had to get to Ideal in Birmingham. So stoked and I look forward to seeing the footage and pictures.

Spoke more to Questions about doing me a T Shirt, checkout his blogg, theprocessofnothing.blogspot.com

Many disturbing pics such as this haha!

cat 005

They left stuff at mine, why do people always leave shit at mine.

left stuff
Can't wait to see stuff, it was amazing to see Richard Gilligan (The Gill), he used to be the drummer in my band with Lt Meat "Punk Action Shotgun"

1 comments:

trix said...

richie gilligan is rad.

Post a Comment