Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

F.S.T.L For Life!!

|
So Jake Collins becomes a man and gets prison ink on what can only be described as one of the sketchyest bank holiday mondays of my life, quite a few of us are now branded up, I love my skate scene, I am so proud of how rad all my friends are.

Skateboarding must be the only scene where it isn't wierd to be mates with people half your age, thanks to you all,I think this is the best edit I have ever scene, music by Circa Regna Tonat. Skills by Daint.

This is the re edited post Dainton has put a rad little surprise at the end of this edit, clever cunt. I can't explain how much I love this dude.

fstl for life from lee dainton on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment