Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Beanhead in not disgusting Primark Jeans Shocker!

|
So I am in the shop and within 30 mins two comments completely unrelated and completely unprompted have said, "Hey! Beanhead was wearing some nice jeans the other day." Honestly this actually happened, it's hilarious I have been nagging Beanhead to up his style points for years, Lt Meat says he doesn't give a shit because he is an existentialist. I personally think it is because he is a tight arse.
Lets examine what this blogg is all about.

beanhead jeans

Look how the colour is completely non discript, they always look like they are the jeans you pull out of the bottom of the cupboard to do the painting in, look how they don't so much fall over the shoe than swallow the entire shape of them, he buys and wears nice trainers but you would never know because they are invaded by the disgusting atrocities, the assault on the shoes starts at the hip and they just fall with no shape like shit.

Anyway I am glad to say Beanhead is now on it and even stretches to £9 for a pair of jeans, he might even up his game to Top Shop one day as he is still repping Primarnie hard.

Look out ladies Beanhead has got some sweet new black jeans so when he is out raping you won't be able to see him in the bushes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment