Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

More Than Life's first set in a while, TDON

|
Awesome to see James (My house mate and homee) and the boys being back on it, and this was no small show, the Thirty Days Of Night six year anniversary two day festival.



Also FSTL down Dead Swans played, Nick the singer is still riding for the shop all though I am gutted I dont see him as much as I would like.

Both filmed by Sykes from Last Witness, check his tumbler http://untitledshows.tumblr.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment