Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Astroid Boys representing FSTL hard!

|
Always happy to see friends repping our shit, and these friends are the very talented hip hop outfit Astroid Boys.
I couldn't get to this but it was the album launch, these guys don't just play their music they will go out of their way to entertain you with it. I strongly advise you go and watch them and I strongly advise you buy their album SPACE JAM available from Freestyle for the reasonable price of £6, these guys are going places, buy their shit and say,"I was into those guys way before you." haha!

ass bois 2

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hell yea, AB's rock the show!!

Post a Comment