Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Dainton's ramp will live again mwahahahahahhah!

|
So stoked to have been part of Dainton's ramp resurrection, if you don't know Dainton's bell-end next door neighbors complained so much his ramp had to be removed under some dumb ass, you can't do what you want on your own property rule.
Well a couple of years later it has worked out rather well because he has erected it in doors at his photography studio Photographiti, it is a private affair I am afraid but one day if you amerce yourself in the Newport scene you may get invited along, you never know. Stay tuned for footage.

rampdaint

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks sick so wanna skate that :)

Post a Comment