Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Here is the response to the skatepark questions!!

|
Hi

Have you had any response from steve re the surface?

The lights had a new clock weeks ago and was working. Is this now not the case? What times are you expecting light that it is not present?

Happy to meet you on site

I personally don't do fobbing

All the best
Neil


So these are the facts, are the lights on or not, I feel not as everytime myself or my crew have been down there they have not, secondly I fear Steve has bad news for me and he is to scared to tell me as this has gone on for months. 
The one good thing about the scooter boom has been that there is no argument that the skate park is being under used or used incorrectly. 


Send in your pictures of your best Newport Skatepark grazes and maybe win a prize. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a cracking response from a overpaid no doubt tory cocksmoker

Hagwag said...

"Is this now not the case?" No you were sent an email saying they weren't working for fun.

Grammar wise this is what I would expect from some company with all their support workers/call centres in Bangalore.

Just lame

Post a Comment