Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

FSTL/FREESTYLE being repped hard, RICO SUAVE style.

|
I have always liked hip hop/rap as much as I have liked punk rock, I think thats what gives the FSTL brand it's popularity across the board, now I am so syked on seeing it creep into online cool shit, starting with BRUTALITY WILL PREVAIL all the way to ASTROID BOYS.

And now with my man RICO SUAVE, this kid supports the shop fully and he is not ashamed to say where he is from, this is his sick new tune and I am proud to say he is rocking the FSTL BUSTER TEE.



Also worth a mention is the new video from artist KC aka KITTY COWELL, aka, LAURA, aka MY GOOD FRIEND. I have seen KC a bunch of times and she is fucking entertaining on stage, I always bail on being in her video's because her youthfull self promotion and outlook on life always make me look like an old dude (which I guess I am, but I don't like to admit it haha!) anyway please check out this video by Tim Fok and featuring MK from FLOWDEM, man these guys would zip through a signing, 2 letters NEXT 2 letters NEXT haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment