Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Shauny from Landscapes reps for FREESTYLE/FSTL

|
If you don't know Shauny Milton, he is a good friend of mine and his band are redic, make sure you check em out, and if they are supporting, don't be the cool guy who turns up to late to see them.
shauny
Photo by Adam Adzy Stephenson he is pretty big in the game, proud to say I am the first person to publish one of his pics.
I was looking for live footage because they are entertaining bastards but this song is rad, check it out.



Boom! Just found this actually.

0 comments:

Post a Comment