Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Sin-eater is rad!

|
Sin-eater is a rad artist out of Hereford (nearly close enough to be Welsh haha!) He has done artwork for bands like Brutality Will Prevail, More Than Life etc and is a regular contributor to Witchcraft Skateboards which I know he stoked on, his artwork has really sped forward in ability and notoriety over the last year. More importantly he sent me and FSTL newby James a rad T Shirt each, they are super sick, I am hoping this means he is going to start Sin-eater as a legit clothing company as I know I will deffinately be getting it in and repping it hard if he doese.

Photo 9

For now you can pick one up from his blog which is worth checking out even if aren't in the moey at the moment.
http://sin-eater666.blogspot.com/

Thanks again Matt

0 comments:

Post a Comment