Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

This weekend got messy!

|
It was alot of the boys birthdays, Beanhead, Lt Meat and Beefy. This got heavily celebrated for two days. Nicky Howells, Caradog, Claire and Rhys came down to stay and ended up staying an extra day because we werent willing to stop partying, we were drinking Trevor Nelson from my fave haunt Le Pub cocktails all weekend, that drink is so green my crap has actually turned green today haha!

trev
This is Nicky enjoying a Trev.

Also a highlight was forcing Beanhead to drink 15 apple sours and finding the worst Banksy copy ever.
beansour
wanksy

In star bucks warming up Nicky tells us all about how some guys were calling his drink girly and he was drinking it through a straw, Caradog with no irony just states'"Bit Gay" then supped his ice coffee through a straw, PISS FUNNY! Photo's coming soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment