Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Dan Wood in da houusse! Well in Freestyle any how

|
We all have that one friend who we never see and when they do turn up it's like they live with you. Dan Wood is one of those bastards, I keep on top of what Dan is up to because he is a really talented self taught photographer and still finds time to shred. Come on Dan it's not far from Bridgend and be fucked if I'm coming there for a night out haha!

Photo 16

0 comments:

Post a Comment