Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

If this is a joke it's amazing, if it's not a joke it's amazing.

|
My fave thing was on e of the comments, "yeah dude, you are sitting the shit out of that stool!" Ha ha! I find this so good, if I had done this video as a joke and Lt Meat had filmed it, I would be pissing so hard on what we had done, but I think the fact it is probably real is even funnyer, I hope these guys are at a trade show, I want to get sponsored hahahahahahahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment