Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

STAY GOLD B SIDES/MIGHT BE EVEN BETTER THAN STAY GOLD!

|

Collin Provost – Emerica’s Stay Gold B-sides from Emerica Europe on Vimeo.


The Filming of Stay Gold yielded a ton gigs logged on Jon Miner’s hard drives. Only a small percentage of that footage has been seen to this day, the cream of the crop. Lucky for us, Jon has decided to dig deep into those hard drives and cut together some never-before-seen footage, second angles, slams, and random shenanigans that went on during the filming of Stay Gold.
This first one goes out to The Skateboard Mag’s “Year’s Best Am” Collin Provost. If you still don’t own a copy of Stay Gold, get one at your local skateshop or get on over to iTunes and drop some coin!”

Follow Emerica on emerica.com and facebook.com/​emerica.europe

0 comments:

Post a Comment