Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

FSTL Bilbao edit, contains male nudity and dodgy stuff.

|
We are not only blessed with som of the best talent in the UK, we also are lucky enough to have the unsung heroes behind the camera, Lt Meat, Lee Dainton and in this case Alex "Alun" Harris, or as he is now affectionatly known, Alun Cam. I don't know how Al comes up with such amazing edits with such crappy equipment, it just proves you can have all the money in the world but you can't buy talent.



mandem

lex Harris, Jake Collins, Tom Bailey, Christian Bobby Sondergaard, Sam Pulley, Daniel Hill, Arbel Samsonov, Robert Jenkins, John BeanHead Coppen, Lee Beefcore Bennett.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fucking how good

Post a Comment