Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

BROMANCE IS NOT DEAD!

|
Skateboarding's weird ey? You meet people and if you like skateboarding the common ground leads you into conversation and then you can form either a friendship or a polite brush off, I have found that I am alot pickier the older I get. This was not the case with my new homeeys, Garrett (not actually spelt like Carrot) and Shaboopy Nico.

Both dudes ride for Witchcraft in on form or another, Nico on some flow deal through French and Garrett through Dan at Youwillsoon.blogspot.com and 9 Times Skate Shop in Canada, Now it is no hidden fact I love this guy so I held out high hopes for our Canadian brother, no disappointment there, both dudes are rad. He has invited me on the 9 Times tour next year, I am so starting saving today. I will Make This Happen Soon (See what I did there, man I am soooo clever haha!)

Photo 191
There was an English man, a Canadian, an Italian and a Welshman................

0 comments:

Post a Comment