Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

CARNAGE AT THE COT WAS A MASSIVE SUCCESS.

|
The standard of skate boarding was amazing, and the turn out was even better. Everyone was there with a massive smile on their faces and they weren't afraid to take a few slams, some more than others haha!

A massive thanks to DC shoes for supporting the comp, and as always a massive thanks to SHINER LTD for their never ending support.
my dc

Everyone on this list has earned themselves a pair of core DC Skate shoes.


Under 16's
Tyler Deakin
Kyle Freeman
Conor Radcliffe (spelling?)

Over 16's:
Baz Barwick
Tom Kyte
Kieran Deakin
Spraggy

This guy was slamming hard and getting up every time and realy going for it, nothing but respect.
Best bail:
John Williams

And my favorite section was for the MOTY award, and it was another tough decision, but the trick that won it was the rail balance beam to acid drop, hope that makes it to the edit, it was rad.
Biggest MOSHER:
Tom Kyte

Mosher

Also special mention props to WELSHCAKES OWN CHIMPO for sacrificing his front tooth to the mosher gods. I would like to say I didn't find this unny but I think he took it in good spirits, good egg our Chimpo.

chimp



AND another angle.



MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, THANKS TO SIMON WHO SORTED OUT THE WHOLE ADVERTISING AND ORGANIZATION OF THE WHOLE EVENT, THANKS DUDE!

simon

0 comments:

Post a Comment