Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Big up DC SKATE & BIG UP LEO.

|
A huge thanks to Leo at DC Skateboardindg for Freestyle Skatestores shoe hook up. I got the Gatsby 2's and the Tonic S, Sam got the Tonic S and the Teek S.

dc

1 comments:

sam said...

i didnt get the tonik s!!!! i got the lunker from 92!!! there massive white and have an air bubble sole. with such features as

Supergrip rubber compaund with aggressive tread pattern

helium tunnel compression anti-impace system

variable helium inflation ratio; front 1.0 KG/CM2 – back 1.5 KG/CM2

and so on grim!!!!..........

Post a Comment