Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

A little review on the new Cinelli X DVS collaboration.

|
Photo 8
A good looking shoe but my review is based on the performance of the shoe, this shoe is all about bikes in general but works particularly well with fixed wheel bikes.
I have used Vans for years but of late due to taking a more sporting direction with my bike riding and applying it to the velodrome I have been surrounded by more performance thinking individuals.

Fact! Alot of power is lost in the downstroke when you have a soft sole, this is why I looked into the DVS.

The toe section of the DVS has a solid plate so very little power is transferred into the leg and instead is transfered to the bike.

Photo 13

Look at the comparison with how soft a Vans sole is.

Photo 14

Some other cool little features are the reflector on the heal,
Photo 10
And the option of a lace cover, if like me you have ever had a lace rap around your pedal at pace you might like this feature ha ha!
Photo 11
Also this is a cute little detail, a face in the velcro, I appreciate the small things.

Photo 12

Worth a look, especially as every fucker is wearing Vans nower days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment