Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Droneboy Clothing coming soon to Freestyle.

|
Whilst flicking through some Facebook pictures me and Dave Droneboy discovered what a small world it really is, this picture was from a Fugazi gig taken around 13/15 years ago and we didn't even know each other. 15 years later we are good friends and my skate shop is stocking his company DRONEBOY.
Punks not dead, it just got proactive.
grimdave

0 comments:

Post a Comment