Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

I SOLD MY SOUL TO WELCOME SKATEBOARDS!

|
It's not often a company comes out that inspires me as much as WELCOME SKATEBOARDS from the guy who owns it, to the team to the way they promote themselfes. Real deal skateboarding. Will is one of the Tattooists upstairs to FREESTYLE, I wanted to get this squid graphic as soon as I saw it. And fair play, it looks so good it could be a sticker. If you like a company. Support it, know what you ride. I choose WELCOME SKATEBOARDS! Picture 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment