Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

NEWPORT SKATE PARK IS OPEN, & DIDN'T THE JAM GO WELL.

|
MASSIVE THANKS TO ALAN GLASS AND SHINER LTD FOR THIS EDIT AND Ashley 'Asher' Crowden & WAZ FOR THE PICS! MASSIVE THANKS TO ALEX FROM THE MILK FOR KEEPING ME LAUGHING ALL DAY! AC1_3707 Pulley was skating soooooo good! AC1_3668 This guy put me to shame AC1_3391 The girl in the background couldnt bare Beanheads smith because it was to sick! AC1_3561 Tom stuck this, I couldnt see it happen but he did it with style in the end. WAZ FOR MORE PICS CLICK HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment