Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Freestyle Skatestore Cwmbran open & ready for Business.

|
Realized I haven't even put this on here like it's some dirty little secret bet FREESTYLE SKATESTORE CWMBRAN opened it's doors early December and is now looking good. Fully stocked with skate/scoot BMX and clothing. Check it out and follow it on Facebook. fstl cwmbran FREESTYLE SKATESTORE NEWPORT is still going strong, you can follow us on FACEBOOK to. fstl newport Cwmbran Freestyle phone number is 01633 867563 Newport Freestyle phone number is 01633 213129

0 comments:

Post a Comment