Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

New FSTL & FREESTYLE Tees now in store and on line,

|
We at Freestyle are once again using our amazing dogs as the inspiration we draw from the 90's imagery we think is missing in this watered down version of what we remember. If you can't buy it we are going to make it.
If you remembered the Beastie Boys Company X-Large then you'll get the Buddy tee.
And secondly the Dinkle tee (The packs newest member) is taken from FSTL's good friend
Eric Dressen's graphic and he loved it (thank Dog).



Dinkle/Dressen Tee





Buddy X-Large Tee



Hope you like em, they mean alot to me.








0 comments:

Post a Comment